[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Re: Restoring awakenings

kls9kls9
Vindictus Rep: 1,215
in General Discussion
Just a tip. You don't have to visit Dianann in Roch to restore awakenings. You can right-click any awakening stone in your inventory to access the "Restore Awakening" window while in any town.
SeigakuLoLoBootymisakamisakaMasta
  1. Should Nexon provide better documentation (in-game or otherwise) of features/functions in the game?26 votes
    1. Yes.
       85% (22 votes)
    2. Yes.
       15% (4 votes)

Comments

• LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    oh wow I didn't even know, ty for this :p
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Each "shortcut" refill costs 500 gold though.
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    Leucosie wrote: »
    oh wow I didn't even know, ty for this :p

^
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    SirRFI wrote: »

Still better than spending 4k traveling to Rocheste and back ;)
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    AimAndKill wrote: »

or just use resenlian wings/rabi
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360

Depends how many skills you are willing to restore awakening for, and traveling can be also free by waiting. Just refill them after dismantling blue junk.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Depends how many skills you are willing to restore awakening for, and traveling can be also free by waiting. Just refill them after dismantling blue junk.

What you dismantle blue junk instead of burning. Why? (Purple I can understand, but blue for me goes into the fire.)
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765

35,000 / 500 = 70 refills. Armorsmithing. :^) At most you only need one refill every few days depending on how "often" you play ze game.
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    edited April 27, 2017

Good point​ except waiting for a ferry you actually lose money a lot of the time because in that time you can literally do a 5 mins run where you earn magnitudes of the gold you would have saved for waiting the same amount of seconds for ferry. Meaning for example say a 5 mins battle rewards 100k gold where you earn 20k every minute or 10k for 30 seconds meaning they you would have made (10k - 2k) 8k gold by riding express rather than saving 2k by taking​ the free ferry. So ya generally not having to travel to Rocheste for awaking / wait for ferry net saves money in general granted you don't have rediculously high repair fees :)
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited April 27, 2017
    Feels like nab , didnt knew about that method , thanks for the tip , im bit lazy person and most of the time i play on 0 skill dura cause dont feel like running from city to city , now i can enjoy more with my lazyness not even moving + yay , would be nice to have market place on some button too to not moving at all :p cause these killometres from the dock to city are really exhausting :|
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I was pretty sure that was documented in the patch when it was added. If not, I agree that it should have been, but I think it was there.