[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Colru Duo Party?

DownIoadDownIoad
Vindictus Rep: 2,185
in General Discussion
Was checking out the time attacks and noticed that Colru was done by a duo in a party time attack.
I would love to do this with less than 8 people but how?

zcCNLXA.jpg

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited April 23, 2017
    Coordination with teammate, capped stats, max uncapped stats through synthesis + +15, lots of stimulants? Idk, just don't overdo attack boost drugs or you both will be sh!ting rainbows for the rest of the day.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    edited April 23, 2017
    Coordination with teammate, capped stats, max uncapped stats through synthesis + +15, lots of stimulants? Idk, just don't overdo attack boost drugs or you both will be sh!ting rainbows for the rest of the day.

The time of 2mins is quite impressive but thats not what this is about.
    There are eight pressure pads the players needs to stand on for Colru to begin.

I would like to know how they started the battle and how you fight four mini bosses locked in seperate rooms with two people.
    hornywatermelon
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited April 23, 2017
    DownIoad wrote: »

The time of 2mins is quite impressive but thats not what this is about.
    There are eight pressure pads the players needs to stand on for Colru to begin.

I would like to know how they started the battle and how you fight four mini bosses locked in seperate rooms with two people.

Perhaps vindy counts any amount of players (including 1) as a party. So it could be a solo easy clear? Or we're looking at some sort of glitch to get the wall to come down.

EDIT: or vindy is just bad at record keeping all 8 players that participated in that raid (/quit?).
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    8 people enter, quickly trigger and melt down minibosses and then all but the host + his friend leave?
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    edited April 23, 2017
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    perhaps vindy counts any amount of players (including 1) as a party. So it could be a solo easy clear? Or we're looking at some sort of glitch.

It counts solos and partys correctly. I check time attacks daily (even tho im no pro).
    8 people enter, quickly trigger and melt down minibosses and then all but the host + his friend leave?

This is possible but wouldn't the six people be forfeiting their seals/loot/etc?

• DownIoadDownIoad
    edited April 23, 2017
    Here is the monthly records..

wGX7Z2Cg.jpg

Clearly showing people DUO'ing colru
    Also note that when the (9)'s start showing up, thats all full groups of 8.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited April 23, 2017
    You can assist in easy mode Colru.

The person who's assisting will need to be friended though, since the host can't directly invite him.

How do I know it? Because i tend to ninja assist friends on my list and realized they're actually doing easy mode raid to farm APs.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Funny thing is though, ranking counts for ALL modes, even on easy. The official rankings on the game are a complete joke. OOO I can be the fastest in "easy mode". Come on, lest I see some "high difficulty" speedruns, I stopped taking this seriously after I got 7:10 in BCE. -__-
    DownIoad