[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Moveable Icons/Pics/Boxes &......

WyldstormWyldstorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,230
in Suggestions and Feedback
First let me start by saying thank you for making almost everything on screen moveable and/or repositionable. Its a great help. But could you add something to the moveable list? You know how when you get or manually pick up a drop/item it automatically shows you a pic of it? Well it puts the pic/icon right darn near in the center of our screen. Is there any way to make that moveable also, so we can reposition it where we want so its out of each players line of sight?

Also if you have potions or a buff going, every time we enter a new area it shows a big, black drop down description of what it is. Could that also be moveable (just the descrip & yes i know the buffs are moveable) or maybe be on an on/off choice in the settings?

Either or both suggestions coming to fruition would be a huge help to me & the other players ive talked to. And as always ty for providing this game to us to play basically free.......overheadclapjumpin_zps5ihgvmes.gif

Wyldstorm%20Sig-2_zpsapbq4z69.jpg