[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

what scrolls do i need for 80spd/90bal

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
in General Discussion
i13545216163.jpg
how

Comments

• ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited April 21, 2017
    1x Well-Balanced, 4x Fast,1x Righteous, 1x Valor/Bloodlust, 2x Enlight,2x Enthu, 2x Silent, 2x Decla. Kitty Brooch for +3 Speed.
    Some infusions. Maybe premium avatar. Rest depends on your weapon.
    I reach 87Speed and 90 Bal with +14 and no white kitty brooch.
    Suhpreme
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited April 21, 2017
    There are so many possible builds now... Heck if I wear 3 enths + fasts to take away extra bal with a +15/spears I hit 101 atspd, 90 bal ~13k def. In a def build (no enthu) I hit 84 atsp, 90 bal ~17k def. Crit capped in both.

Just look at other folks and decided if you want to pony up for the infusions.
  • CelestiaVCelestiaV
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    With 3 fast es on accesories + dead es on rings and fully enchanted 90 armour and a +14-15 you can hit 90 speed and 90 bal like I did. Crit can be done via infusions etc.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Keep in mind before asking more dumb questions.
    Those guys have +15 weapons.
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    JynXi wrote: »

Not necessarily a dumb question.
    maelturd
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited April 23, 2017
    I see 95 lvl they got new scrolls and armor? 152 crit is a lot and its not a kai :O
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

If you ever need to talk drop me a PM. You're clearly going through some things are feeling very angry judging by your posts in the recent threads.
    hi5joshFriedeMadcobramisakamisakaDownIoadRiva
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    don't forget to get "Golden God" :3 for the +5 bal / +3 crit <3
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    don't forget to get "Golden God" :3 for the +5 bal / +3 crit <3

but im trash :(
  • JynXiJynXi

If you ever need to talk drop me a PM. You're clearly going through some things are feeling very angry judging by your posts in the recent threads.

Nop, this stuff with 'dumb' questions have been ongoing for ages in EU. I semi hoped here in NA, people would have more knowledge about the game.

Its so obvious which scrolls to use, the attack speed is not even something special at all. There is barely any 'difference' in your way of scrolling your gear since everything is basicly the same.
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010

Nop, this stuff with 'dumb' questions have been ongoing for ages in EU. I semi hoped here in NA, people would have more knowledge about the game.

Its so obvious which scrolls to use, the attack speed is not even something special at all. There is barely any 'difference' in your way of scrolling your gear since everything is basicly the same.

Not everyone is an elitist. It's alright to ask questions and receive different viewpoints​ other than your own.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited April 24, 2017
    Thats what forum is , to ask about something you dont know . It wasnt personal quote but public question . I dont get ppl who comment just to laugh or put empty sarcasm under thread like this . If thread looks for you stupid then dont comment at all , whats the point in being mean to someone who is asking in nice way . Retarded acting
    hi5josh wrote: »

Not everyone is an elitist. It's alright to ask questions and receive different viewpoints​ other than your own.

Correct xd no one is , its game where everyone are the same .
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    edited April 24, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Thats what forum is , to ask about something you dont know . It wasnt personal quote but public question . I dont get ppl who comment just to laugh or put empty sarcasm under thread like this . If thread looks for you stupid then dont comment at all , whats the point in being mean to someone who is asking in nice way . Retarded acting
    hi5josh wrote: »

Correct xd no one is , its game where everyone are the same .

Sadly some feel they are and have the desire to prove it.
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited April 24, 2017
    Question is - who cares ? :p
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited April 25, 2017

Not necessarily a dumb question.

For those unfamiliar with him,that's JynXi.A 15 yrs old emo from EU server who acts bossy and calls everyone idiot whenever he's in a bad mood (and that's like 23 hours a day)

Prototypemind
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    but I cannot figure out how people pull off 4 fasts though :L
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Seigaku wrote: »

Try figuring out 6 or 7. With The dead/fully bal weapon/valor/3 enthu (boots/gloves should have their special scrolls) + ~4 bal in infusions or ein you can do 5.

Note I personally decided trying to get all the bal you can via ein is not worth the pain, but that is by far the "cheapest" way to get some extra bal now... Course that assumes you don't die from frustration or break your computer screen...
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Whats with that speed att anyway? 80 is enough , its better to invest in crit
  • JynXiJynXi
    edited April 25, 2017
    nvm. my bad. read wrong
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Seigaku wrote: »

I will have 4 Fasts on my Sylas when done. To do it with 85-90 bal will require max bal stable/keens and some bal infusions. Double Enlightened/Enthusiastic, and it may require a Well-Balanced in place of Master as well to hit 90. There's some slight variation depending on the exact infusions used.