[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk Axe Second Weapon

DragtyrDragtyr
Vindictus Rep: 400
in Hurk
Well, the other day i was raiding with some guys, and one of them told me that in KR Vindictus forum, they were talking that's the a possibility hurk gets an axe as second weapon.

What do you think about that ? Is there any source we can check ?

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 2, 2016
    This was taken from a post on the previous forums:

Winter 2016 Path Combat Update Delayed (Path PvP, Pally vs DK)
    Path update have been delayed due to changes in combat mechanics after S3E2 and map production is taking some time. It is currently in prototype with someone's new weapon. We will continue to inform you with developer notes further into the development.

※Update on DK and Paladin has not been delayed.

So, we wont know until Korea gets the update.
    Dragtyr
  • OptimalOptimal
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    I'm praying they release a new weapon for Hurk. GS is fun, but after playing it everyday for a couple years It's getting stain, and Hurk will be the only char I ever play.
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    i just hope we get the claws(like blood lord) that i saw in concept art on the kr vindi web like years ago because and axe from a greatswords wont be much of a change and the claws will still feel the ''berserker'' feel that hurk has
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Regardless of what weapon Hurk gets, I'll be looking forward to it.
  • DragtyrDragtyr
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited November 8, 2016
    I'd love to see something like the Boss Madness. A Hurk with 2 1-handed axe in ea hand Haha
  • 6starplayer6starplayer
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    I'm expecting a Berserker's Greataxe but that's just like greatsword except for apperance.
    I would love to see Hand-axe or Throwing axe, ranged weapon for hurk. Similar dps as kai lol.