[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone else having trouble with the website?

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
in General Discussion
For about the past two weeks any time that I attempt to go to a page I have to load said page twice for it to work. I'm now also getting login issues since the maintenance. Wondering if anyone else is having the same problems. I've cleared my cache, wiped cookies, all that jazz, and this is the only website I have any issues with. Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    I've had similar issues with logging in and staying logged on the forums since the new forums have launched. I'm able to log into the game via Steam, which I hate. I will not use the Nexon launcher. As of this update, Direct Launch no longer works. I may very well be officially quitting the game if they don't unblock direct launch.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited April 19, 2017
    ive been checking steam accounts thats' tied to my main nexon account, but cant find it. and i can't log in to Nexon.net to access my main account information to reset anything if theres even an option for that.

is there an option to take your nexon account off a steam account? like if you lost all access to a steam account, could you take off the nexon account linked to it?

nvm sent in a ticket