[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Do awakened skills work in Ein Lacher?

RyoukaiRyoukai
Vindictus Rep: 525
in General Discussion
I haven't done anything in Ein Lacher yet and am planning to start soon enough. Do awakened skills affect my performance?

Also side question, I'm hearing people say Balance and Crit do and do not have an affect. Which is it?

Comments

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Yes, skill awakening works in Ein lacher. Very easy to test with reduce SP cost effects. The skill awakening is only consumed when the boss is killed, so you can spam retry without worrying about skill dura.

Balance definately has an effect. The easiest way to test it is to get a scythe, make sure you have low balance and put mark of death (MOD) on the boss. MOD has a small damage over time (DOT) effect. With very low balance, the DOT effect can do less than 100 damage which is not possible if you are balance capped.

As for crit, it looks like you are treated as being crit capped (similar to how you are treated as attack capped) but this is very hard to test for obvious reasons.