[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to get my old Account back

AirendilAirendil
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Tech Support
Hello guys,

i wanted to come back after (i dunno exactly) about 3 years. I had a lvl 80 Lann so I would like to continue where i stopped. Unfortunately Ive integrated my Account, I DID NOT chose a new password or name, just a new Mail Adress. I got a Mail with my old Name greeting me and my old password still work. But When starting Vindictus everything is gone. I had to chose a new 2nd password (i still know the old one) and all my characters and items are gone. it is basically a new account. So what can I do ? Thanks in advance and sorry for english ;)

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    If you migrated your account after February 15th
    Nexon EU wrote:
    If you have not consented, your Vindictus Europe account information and game data has not and will not be transferred to the unified Vindictus service, but you can still transfer your Nexon Europe Account Information, NX Cash balance, and start a new character.
    From the migration information site.

So that is your account however the character data could not be transferred.