[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NA vs EU ~ Events, Vanity, etc.

FurielFuriel
Vindictus Rep: 3,330
edited April 14, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello everyone!

When we moved from EU to NA / when we were merged some items were not carried over. I have tried to make a list of what items are missing, but of course, this is not a complete one. Please do make a post and possibly add pics if you have any.

- Wild Card Avatars: We had the regular version permanently
[Side note: The EU names, Jester King & Jester Queen, were not changed to Wild Card after the merge, for the regular version]
- Dark Revolutionary: We had the regular version permanently
- Mr. Justice / Mrs. Justice Avatars: We had the regular version permanently
- Rocheste School Prep Avatars: We had the regular version permanently
- Lotus Inner Armor: (Female, wearable by Evie and Lynn)
[Side note: Please make this wearable by all female characters since it actually is on other servers]
- Skeleton Inner Armor: (Was a halloween special in EU)
- Tattoos: Flags of European countries

I have also listed some differences between special events and sales that caused frustration from the European players.

Viola Witch and Scarlet Flute:
During both of these sales the players of NA were able to obtain 1 - 3 Witch Tears (Viola Witch) and Fire Seeds (?) (Scarlet Flute) when opening a box. These fragments were exchangeable for avatars and other vanity stuff. EU did not recieve this feature and I for one spent a bit too much on trying to get those fancy-looking Elchulus Wings. When looking at NA who had this feature, and after checking how many I had actually opened I quickly realised that even if I had recieved just 1 Fire Seed (?) from every box I could buy myself a pair of wings... I know that I am not alone in this matter so please do NEVER return to this way of making gachapons. Furthermore it would be cool if we could have another shot at these avatars with the new gachapon system / airtight system with the same coupons as every other box.

[Side note: Avatars from these boxes were untradeable which caused a lot of issues. I know this was also an issue for NA, so just keep things as they are now with all these lovely airtight avatars and other trinkets]
Black Friday Boxes:
This is not so much about what the boxes contained but more about how the situation was handled differently on the two services. In NA the staff helped those who had recieved avatars they could not use due to the wrong gender. In EU we were not so fortunate and lots of people were outraged due to this... My point is to ALWAYS keep the airtight system when making new gachapons because it's more work for the staff and a lot more frustration for both the players and the staff without it.

Winter Promotion:
In February NA had a special event that would "reward" you for spending a specific amount of NX to recieve some goodies. This event never made it to EU and I know a lot of people who would spend some cash to recieve some of these items. It would be nice to have a chance for EU to get these items.

SAO Crossover-Event:
Before I get started on this one I know there were some copyright issues with this one (or atleast we were told). However, the outfitters as well as the emblems and other stuff are much wanted by many of the european anime lovers. All they wanted was to dress up as their beloved characters but were deeply disappointed that it never arrived. This event is tied to a bunch of vanity sales such as the Asuna Inner Armor, Asuna Avatar, Kirito Avatar, Klein Avatar, and the Lisbeth Avatar.