[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

if only dyes weren't so RNG

Comments

• TeknofobixTeknofobix
    Vindictus Rep: 665
    CelestiaV wrote: »
    AyPool wrote: »
    RNG on the dye ampoules is somewhat frustrating, most of the time at the last second the UI lands on black 25,25,25 and then it lands on a brown or gray.

How about this for an idea, every time you use a dye ampoule you get a dye coupon, once you get X amount of coupons you can exchange them for a color RGB of your choice that's bound to you. Dye prices on MP be damned.

GACHA DYES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we already have people spending upwards to 800 dollars for an outfit and not getting it then turning in the vouchers/coupons from buying so many. pretty sad

Like me this event...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Ms. 20 Cassie's and 10 SQ sets.. I hate your face kidding sorta.. 222 boxes so far and only 2 Maxies. No SQ.
    CelestiaV
  • CelestiaVCelestiaV
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Teknofobix wrote: »
    CelestiaV wrote: »
    AyPool wrote: »
    RNG on the dye ampoules is somewhat frustrating, most of the time at the last second the UI lands on black 25,25,25 and then it lands on a brown or gray.

How about this for an idea, every time you use a dye ampoule you get a dye coupon, once you get X amount of coupons you can exchange them for a color RGB of your choice that's bound to you. Dye prices on MP be damned.

GACHA DYES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we already have people spending upwards to 800 dollars for an outfit and not getting it then turning in the vouchers/coupons from buying so many. pretty sad

Like me this event...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Ms. 20 Cassie's and 10 SQ sets.. I hate your face kidding sorta.. 222 boxes so far and only 2 Maxies. No SQ.

Awe, it's okay hun. We'll all have fun once the Regina Gacha comes and we can't trade tickets in for the wings and outfit so we'll be stuck buying it with gold from the lucky winner that gets a drop. :)