[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can we have a instant lv 80 event? Or at least 70

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
edited April 14, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Skip the quest also.

I have two level 90s. I'd be interested in trying out a Delia or Haggie.
Pretty sure Haggie is one of the strongest and easiest to use.

Some time ago there were instant lv 50 events that skipped season 1 quest.
  1. Instant levels33 votes
    1. Yes lv80
       24% (8 votes)
    2. Yes lv70
       15% (5 votes)
    3. Yes lv60
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Yes lv50
       3% (1 vote)
    5. No
       39% (13 votes)
    6. Yes lv90?
       18% (6 votes)

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Unfortunately, you did miss the jump to 75 event some time ago where they gave a ring and a special +12 rune if you leveled to 90. Doubt that there will be another Jump event for quite some time.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    theres a jump event roughly once a year. the last one was a month or two before delia came out, and it went to lvl 75. i suppose if they did that again it would keep people busy while they work on the 9000 updates they have planned, but personally id rather have 2nd or 3rd weapons come out. new characters are profitable for them, but at the cost of our time and effort to lvl and gear them.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    There's only been 3 jump events ever (two 50s, one 75), so don't expect one anytime soon since our last one was roughly in the fall of last year.
  • TeknofobixTeknofobix
    Vindictus Rep: 665
    Quit being lazy you can level a 90 in a week =P

Jump toons are a pain in the butt they are always AP starved and without S2 Quests its very time consuming to get to lvl 90.
    Sylas is the Master Race and fun best to focus on Speed Bal and Crit Resist and remember that he is an INT Character not a STR character so its all about the M.att=D
    Delia is just the Derpiest and fun to play but in the middle as far as damage output. =)

LVL 90 (Everyone except Hurk and Karok) Tekno, JustNota, and all the NotaGirls