[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Friend list is broken with new update?

KiwaKiwa
Vindictus Rep: 2,280
edited April 13, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Looks like it's broken..
All my friends are gone. :s

eDySdaq.png

Comments

• AsunaBabeAsunaBabe
    Vindictus Rep: 350
    I guess they wiped our friends list too. :'(
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Looking into it now. I've checked the friend list on all servers on both Nexon Launcher and Steam, but did not come across the issue. Going to try some other things, if you have any more info, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • TheNakedDuckTheNakedDuck
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Cmon guys tell the truth...you never had friends did you?
    JK hope you get it fixed.ly all
  • KerriganneKerriganne
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    I'm getting the same issue. My friends list looks the same as the screenshots posted. I can search for people, and their names show up, but no matter what it gives me the option to add them to my friends list. (I sent a friend request to a friend who I knew was online and she didn't get the friend request. Same friend also checked her friends list and my characters were on there still, but showed as offline.)
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    edited April 13, 2017
    My friends list is gone too. ohq83W0.png
  • KiwaKiwa
    edited April 13, 2017
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Looking into it now. I've checked the friend list on all servers on both Nexon Launcher and Steam, but did not come across the issue. Going to try some other things, if you have any more info, it would be greatly appreciated.

I checked my other accounts and some of them display the friends list, and some of them don't.
    I honestly don't know whats causing it, some of my friends have their friends list, and some of them don't as well.

Seems to be affecting random people? If I send in a ticket, can you look into my account and see for yourself that my friend list is broken?

I tested this out on another computer, and its the same results.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited April 14, 2017
    I got the same issue upon logging in, but quitting the program completely and re-logging into Nexon launcher seemed to fix it. So at the very least, you won't have to re-add your friends.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited April 14, 2017
    boo4u wrote: »
    Order5 wrote: »
    I got the same issue upon logging in, but quitting the program completely and re-logging into Nexon launcher seemed to fix it. So at the very least, you won't have to re-add your friends.

I need to download the Nexon Launcher?

I've always used the Nexon Launcher. To clarify, all I did was quit out of Vindictus and log out of the client; I didn't re-download the client if that's what's confusing. I'm not sure what would work for Steam-users or other improper ways of launching the game.
  • KiwaKiwa
    I've already done this, and it didn't fix my issue.
    Even repaired the installation thinking maybe it was an issue with it, nada.
  • amerexamerex
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Same issue for me. Using the nexon launcher.
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    I have the same problem as in the screenshots above; Relogging does not fix the problem. I can whisper people just fine, but it's almost like the friends list function doesn't exist? I can't readd people either. I only use Nexon Launcher, if that helps.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    We found one of the friends servers on West was unresponsive. This should be fixed now. If you were affected by this, you'll need to log out and re-log into the game for it to correct itself.
  • KiwaKiwa
    edited April 14, 2017
    Thanks Ehgess! <3 Confirmed, it is now working!