[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How about those enhancement changes?

SefSef
Vindictus Rep: 1,310
edited April 12, 2017 in General Discussion
fGAc8eI.png

This is getting out of hand.
Delteros

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    20b4e2164bc4a3c83311d894bcf83b59_meme-black-girl-confused-4-confused-meme_407-300.jpeg
    DownIoad
  • YurehaYureha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    They said "No Penalty", but your penalty is losing the enhancement stones.
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    edited April 13, 2017
    Yureha wrote: »
    They said "No Penalty", but your penalty is losing the enhancement stones.

Well yeah but I mean

24Tf6Vp.png
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21337/alban-festival-update

Shame on me for believing Nexon, I guess?
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Nexon is well known for providing incomplete or outright wrong patch notes.

In terms of gameplay progression, enhancing hasnt changed much. Look at it from a new player perspective. Sure, enhancing lower stuff is easier. But there is no way a new player will have the hundreds of stones needed to reach a decent level on low level weapons before they get better weapons through the main story anyway. They didnt reduce the number of stones or the enhancing rates....I think it took me about 150 stones to get a ivory staff to +9, and since going to +10 is a 60% chance to reset, it would be dumb to try.

I tried to get some newbies to enhance their level 80 weapons to at least +7 while they were farming seals for a level 90 weapon, but they all ran out of stones before then and gave up at +5.

The only people who would actually do the "high level enhancing" on low level weapons thing would be veterans gearing up alts that missed out on the free event gear.
    Sef