[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Questions about critical and scrolls

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
in General Discussion
1) What are good critical scrolls. Rank A and less / rank 9 and higher

2) What is max critical stat for: Succubus Queen / Season 4 regular missions

Comments

• IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    decisive is a low rank weapon scroll with 3 crit. twinkling gives 7, its either rA or B now. deadly was/is r8, idk if they changed it with the scroll patch. its an armor scroll that gives 3 crit for at the expense of ~200-300 att. chance scroll for weapons was made rA or B with the patch, gives +12 crit, -15 bal, and i think has a chance to restore some balance for a minute now. immoral/spirited are the r8s for weapons, +8 and 6 respectively i think. temporal is r8 chest prefix, gives +4, master/stigma are chest suffix, both give +5. just go with master since it doesnt blow up. if u go heavy or plate, could use r8s echoing and reinforced (for gloves). or just go to the market and type scroll, u can see whats what
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    oh and s4 isnt a thing yet. maybe u mean s3 part 2. either way 130-135 crit is capped on everything except nemain, which is 140+ i think