[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lv 90 box? plus stats questions

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
in New Recruits
At level 90 we get weapons now at max +8
Is enchant also max at rank A?
What is the critical stat of this free weapon

Also I still have a +10 instant scroll what should I use it on?
What is the best critical suffix scrolls at rank A and also higher rank

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Usually falls under 8 3 9 rolls, but the new revamp makes all purples 10 4 8s when dropped in a raid.

Crit depends on your keen and lightweight rolls, which ranges from 24-26 and 17-19 respectively for purples. It is random depending on which shards you obtained/used.

If you still have the box unopened, you can actually save them for the off chance you get an orange essence weapon as a drop, or save up 150 seals of bravery to buy a prime. If you transfer from a purple to orange prime, you lose your enhancement levels, making slapping a coupon on a purple would make it a complete waste. Ideally, the same case occurs for the soon to come 95 weapon parts.

Maelstrom and Divine punishment have been demoted to A rank respectively, they are both a poor man's judgment scroll, similar to the prefix, Decisive, found in proof of courage on hero mode. Maelstrom is however, the easier of the two to find, as you need to do colhen raids to even get Divine Punishment. Maelstrom can be found from multiple bosses on hero mode, the most infamous being Kakrish.

Rank 7 suffix scrolls for weapon can be chosen between spirited and judgment, spirited gives higher crit, but has lower attack and offers no speed as opposed to judgment. Judgment gives 870 attack, as opposed to 680, and gives an extra 3 speed and 4 crit at the cost of 1 balance.

There is also the rank 8 chance scroll, but that takes away a huge amount of balance (8-15) in exchange for 12 critical rating. This can lead to unstable damage potential for non-critical damage.

Be wary that if you are enchanting a Rank 9-7 scroll without a rune, you are risking your weapon to be blown up upon failing an enchant of that rank respectively.
  • LaharLahar
    I'm talking about leveling up to level 90.

I recall hearing that you get a free level 90 weapon now when you reach level 90.
    I am wondering what are all the stats of the free weapon.
  • LaharLahar
    Question

At level 90

Do we get a free level 90 weapon?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Yes, with purple main.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Lahar wrote: »
    I'm talking about leveling up to level 90.

I recall hearing that you get a free level 90 weapon now when you reach level 90.
    I am wondering what are all the stats of the free weapon.

it's random purple roll.
    Some weapon comes with max +10, some with max +8 enhancement max.
  • TeknofobixTeknofobix
    Vindictus Rep: 665
    Lahar wrote: »
    Also I still have a +10 instant scroll what should I use it on?

I would use it on an Orange Main Assence 3* 90 weapon.. You can always swap out the other shards for orange later. If its blue and has an Effect its an OJ Main
  • Somebody16Somebody16
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    To save creating a new topic, I'll just use this one.

I heard that the upcoming Rise update will see change to lvl 90 reward box and that it will reward +10 gear set? I am about to reach lvl 90 (70% through lvl 89) and am wondering if I should wait for Rise before opening my lvl 90 reward box? Does the current reward box already give +10 gear?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 9, 2017
  • Somebody16Somebody16
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    edited June 9, 2017
    Hmmm, I suppose I'll wait for update then before opening lvl 90 reward box.