[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lost Account

RaduRadu
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Account Support
Hi! , i am a old player whoo just camed back at Vindictus after some 3...years or so , and suprise!! mi old account dosent even exists enymore.
i tryed to imput the E-mail with wich i made that account but i dont receive enye password change mail from Nexon. i made a new account now but still ..i had some stuff there and dont whana lose it .

PLS some NEXON staff help me !

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Did your account exist on the EU server or have you always been an NA player?
  • RaduRadu
    edited April 9, 2017
    My account was made on EU servers , i do have some print screens from when i made the account

i Keep sending the account E-Mail but no message arrives from Nexon regarding password change or enything

' Dear Vindictus Europe Players,

As of February 16, 2017, V­indictus is available only through the Nexon Launcher managed by Nexon America, and is immediately available to those who have consented to the new Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, and Nexon Cash Transfer agreement by February 15, 2017. If you have not consented, your Vindictus Europe account information and game data has not and will not be transferred to the unified Vindictus service, but you can still transfer your Nexon Europe Account Information, NX Cash balance, and start a new character.

Please note that due to technical limitations, some information has not been carried over from Vindictus Europe service. Please see the Unified Vindictus Service Information post for additional details. '

This meens that mi formwer EU account its gone ???

Well...managed to transfer the account , nx i bought was ok..but outfits and sets i bought from Nexon ...GONE same for many other stuf :/
    Don't whana be rude or enithyng , but in other games ( i'm not reveling there names , dono if i am allowed ) i use to return after 3,,4 years and all mi stuff was there . Vindictus is the only 1 so far that makes mi stuff dissapear .
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited April 9, 2017
    Merged your posts, in the future if you posted last just edit your post with any new information.

Due to European laws, the company could not transfer your data to the NA service region without your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
    From what I understand the EU service sent out many emails to warn players of this.
    The migration was even postponed for months to ensure as many players as possible could accept the migration.

Sadly this does mean your character data is gone.
    Radu
  • RaduRadu
    Dealer wrote: »
    Merged your posts, in the future if you posted last just edit your post with any new information.

Due to European laws, the company could not transfer your data to the NA service region without your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
    From what I understand the EU service sent out many emails to warn players of this.
    The migration was even postponed for months to ensure as many players as possible could accept the migration.

Sadly this does mean your character data is gone.

Thx for clearing this for me !

• VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Dealer wrote: »
    MFrom what I understand the EU service sent out many emails to warn players of this.
    No, that's not true. At least in my case, they didn't care to send a single email.