[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Chat UI display bug

JohnKnight6JohnKnight6
Vindictus Rep: 720
in Bug Reporting
The System UI window on the bottom right corner of my screen has disappeared. Also, whenever I try to use the Chat from Social UI, none of my messages seem to be sending whenever I press 'enter', instead they're being deleted. This was also the case with the System UI window right before it disappeared off of my screen. Can anyone please explain to me how to fix this issue?

Comments

• CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    edited April 7, 2017
    Do you mean the 4 little icons such as Exchange Shop, Event, Beauty Shop etc?

There is a possibility to add (and I guess remove too) icons from your screen. When you press T, the general menu should show up. From there, you can dragg & drop the ones you want. Also, the ones already showing on your screen should be highlighted.

Concerning the chat box, I had this issue before the Alban patch while trying to use some 'forbidden characters' like é è à etc
    No errors message showing up, just my text not being sent at all... -_-" But it works fine now.

Also, I feel a bit stupid about this, but since most default control involve letters, if, by mistake I don't press enter before chatting, when I type my message (means letters, obviously) control panels kept showing up/disappearing and sometimes, I desactivate chatbox and other things because of this... Ahem.
    It's kinda annoying but fortunately this can be changed.

Edit: A screenshot would be helpful to explain your problem if it's still not solved.
  • JohnKnight6JohnKnight6
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    How do I post a screenshot into my comments?