[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fix the Neam bugs huh?

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    There was this one strange bug in Neam. Shame I didn't record it or take any pics, but because of how one player was targeted by Neam, she began flying sideways and doing her AoE sideways in the air. It was extremely weird, but not as much as weird as having her donut AoE floating sideways instead of appearing on the ground.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    There was this one strange bug in Neam. Shame I didn't record it or take any pics, but because of how one player was targeted by Neam, she began flying sideways and doing her AoE sideways in the air. It was extremely weird, but not as much as weird as having her donut AoE floating sideways instead of appearing on the ground.

already be posted on page 2.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    edited April 10, 2017
    Let's face it, for the people who regularly run neamhain, these glitches/bugs can barely cause a wipe or a fail. It's just that sometimes these things get on your nerve. For example redo the whole thing from scratch cuz it won't cutscene into last phase at 4 bars like my original post...