[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What colors can the Everlasting set get?

SuskelSuskel
Vindictus Rep: 510
in General Discussion
Wanted to make an Everlasting Leather set and was wondering what colors it can be dyed naturally without Dye Ampoules.

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited April 2, 2017
    Gray, green, red, and I think some shades of dark yellow if I remember right for the metal parts.

the leather pieces are just different variants of gray.

If you fuse it to a low level armor (like crimson rage for example) you can get a 25 black or 240 white on one part of the armor after enough attempts, but this requires a double fusion with a regular and premium fusion rune. It also takes the color RNG of the etheria piece as well, so there's a possibility for natural blue armor if you happen to take a liking for blue.
  • SuskelSuskel
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited April 2, 2017
    Thanks, will keep that in mind. Also was curious about natural dyes on Scarlet Witch gear as well as Fallen Angel (the top specifically). Can they get pure black or white if you dye it enough?
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Yes to both.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    As Ikarsu mentioned, there's a really low chance that the equipment you're trying to dye will match the colors of other items you have on.

Not sure if it applies to the armors you mentioned, but another useful work-around can be between male and female versions of the armor; some slots that are dye-able on a male character may not be dye-able on female versions (these are usually indicated by 255/255/255 white slots or 0/0/0 black slots. For example, Royal Guard Heavy Gauntlets can be crafted by a female character to obtain a 0/0/0 black slot, but the black will only appear when worn by a male character.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Gray, green, red, and I think some shades of dark yellow if I remember right for the metal parts. ...

Here is an example of the dark yellow that @Ikarsu mentioned, I am currently messing around with random dye and everlasting set and just got it.

kBXZ2qk.jpg

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Gray, green, red, and I think some shades of dark yellow if I remember right for the metal parts.

the leather pieces are just different variants of gray.

If you fuse it to a low level armor (like crimson rage for example) you can get a 25 black or 240 white on one part of the armor after enough attempts, but this requires a double fusion with a regular and premium fusion rune. It also takes the color RNG of the etheria piece as well, so there's a possibility for natural blue armor if you happen to take a liking for blue.

This is not how dye shop works..................................................................