[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Merc pots/NXitems are now character bound?

kosckosc
Vindictus Rep: 1,670
edited April 1, 2017 in General Discussion
As I was organizing my inventory, I just noticed some cash items are now character bound.
This was not in the patch notes, so I thought I would bring this up.

And it's also very odd that some stacks are bound while another stack is not.
I hope a GM can check this thread and give an answer..

Q3ONvVO.png

UPDATE:
I realized there are more NX items that are BOUND now.
Airtight NX items bought from the mp are also character bound now (it was tradable via shared storage before).

bEdJtzG.png

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Were those purchased from the AP shop?
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Were those purchased from the AP shop?

I just purchased luck blessings from the AP shop and they were not bound.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited March 31, 2017
    I'm pretty confident that all gift versions are bound. Non-gift versions can use shared storage or be bound. There are also some unknown differences with certain event-awarded items that place them in separate stacks even though there are no visual differences. This is likely because of last year's textual change which causes items tagged with "This item cannot be traded." to now appear as bound.
  • kosckosc
    edited March 31, 2017
    @Order5
    Here are gift versions that are NOT bound.
    6HZ8D9W.png

All of these gift/non-gift versions were tradable. I know this because I moved couple of stacks to my alt to use them a few weeks ago.
    Then today, I decided not to use that alt and decided to move the NX items back to my main, only to discover they were bound.
    Now I have 4 versions of each NX item bound+gift, not bound+gift, regular bound, regular not bound...
    This change happened with recent patch, not with last year's text change.

@Prototypemind
    I don't remember if those specific ones were from AP shop or not since I just grabbed some from my main (they were all tradable at the time) and moved them to the alts then it became character bound after patch.
    Order5Wilko
    Strange indeed. I haven't noticed a change on any of the ones that I have, but odds are I don't have every type since I've only been playing since '15 I think.
  • kosckosc
    Airtight NX items bought from the mp are also character bound now (it was tradable via shared storage before).
    That's definitely broken.