[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Have problem leveling

FreyrBlackwoodFreyrBlackwood
Vindictus Rep: 100
in New Recruits
Hey guys, I just started the game and I made a Vella, I got to level 2 following the quests but my new quest requires me to level my Combat Mastery to rank E, but I don't even have Combat Mastery yet, in the skill window it says it requires level 10. I thought doing a dungeon I will get exp and grind I guess to 10, but I don't seem to be getting exp from the dungeon. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    seems like they messed up with the recent update about level requirements in skills learning :D
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    April Fool's?
  • SchetilleSchetille
    Vindictus Rep: 680
    Hey guys, I just started the game and I made a Vella, I got to level 2 following the quests but my new quest requires me to level my Combat Mastery to rank E, but I don't even have Combat Mastery yet, in the skill window it says it requires level 10. I thought doing a dungeon I will get exp and grind I guess to 10, but I don't seem to be getting exp from the dungeon. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

It's a text missinformation, you need to upgrade any skill to rank E.

Apparently they have forgotten to update Combat Mastery skill.
  • FreyrBlackwoodFreyrBlackwood
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    edited March 31, 2017
    I had upgraded my dodge and my battle respiration to E and it doesn't work.

EDIT: Just got home and started the game, tried to talk to the npc that I am supposed to visit after leveling a skill E and it completed, but it wasn't showing on minimap.
  • SchetilleSchetille
    I had upgraded my dodge and my battle respiration to E and it doesn't work.

EDIT: Just got home and started the game, tried to talk to the npc that I am supposed to visit after leveling a skill E and it completed, but it wasn't showing on minimap.

It might seem to not work, but it does. It doesn't show the "?" on the mercenary outpost icon.
  • SchetilleSchetille
    NP5pZzq.jpg
    BloodAngel