[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Character Growth Goals prizes not received

CallistheneCallisthene
Vindictus Rep: 815
edited March 30, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I didn't notice until I created a new character who received a free premanent storage ticket at lvl10, but my previous characters (4 above lvl 60) never got it.

I thought it was normal until I read on the official news:
There are three types of goals: Level, Story and Skill:

Level Goals complete when you reach landmark levels throughout Vindictus, up to Level 90. These goals reward you with pieces of Hero Belts, Healing Potions, VIP time and more, including a free Permanent Storage Chest Expansion Ticket just for reaching Level 10 and a free High-Capacity Skill Reset Capsule upon hitting Level 90!
Story Goals complete as you work your way through Vindictus' epic story. Complete them and gain a cache of EXP each time, a grand total of 11,845,000 bonus EXP granted over the course of the entire story!
Skill Goals are likewise simple: Increase the noted skill to the specified Rank and earn an AP capsule each time. There's 3,900 AP to earn here, so don't let your skills languish behind!

You can access the Character Growth Goals through the Events menu. Oh, and don't forget to check them out on your long-running characters: Character Growth Goals apply fully retroactively! Hop on your favorite Mercenaries and pull in that huge set of rewards!

So ALL my characters are supposed to get the previous prizes but got none.

-Searched through the forum for similar issue but only found this lone thread with no answers.

-Sent a ticket asking if the news was wrong or if there really was a bug with it. Here's the reply:
After investigation, the problem isn't unique to your case and is known from us.
You'll need to follow the forum and/or website activity to get news about this topic.

Nice to know I'm not the only one, though I'm surprised I couldn't find ANY REAL topic about it....

Some has a link to give me?
Or the same issue perhaps?

(I'm from the EU server)

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    For EU the prizes from Character Growth Goals were not retroactive.
    So everyone from EU would have this, since that content was implemented prior to the merge.

I do not know the official response on it though.

• WillettWillett
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I have the same issue. My newer characters all got 4 chests and I only got 3 with my older char.
    Just submitted a ticket. now waiting for reply
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    Dealer wrote: »
    For EU the prizes from Character Growth Goals were not retroactive.
    So everyone from EU would have this, since that content was implemented prior to the merge.

I do not know the official response on it though.

So that means there's a possibility that players from EU won't receive those prizes? :'(

Wow... I... feel even more bitter now, especially after re-reading the answer I got, I feel like it says: "We know, but basically we won't do anything. If we do, you'll know it at some point. But then again, we don't know when and if it'll ever be done."

*sighs*
    Playing Vindictus is so much nicer for new players/characters than old ones... *heartbreaks thinking about my old Evie*
    Wonder if I shouldn't delete my old characters and begin new ones instead...

Still, I don't understand why the same event was put on both regions before the merge, but with different conditions. What's the point?
    Why can't everyone have the same things everywhere?!

That's... weird and definitely annoying for at least one side! (è_é")
    Willett wrote: »
    I have the same issue. My newer characters all got 4 chests and I only got 3 with my older char.
    Just submitted a ticket. now waiting for reply
    Once you get your reply, could you please tell what it says? Thanks in advance!