[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Trollface.jpg ?

DownIoadDownIoad
Vindictus Rep: 2,185
in General Discussion
B7k3sIj.jpg

giphy.gif
TwilightSparklePixelPantsuMasta

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited March 29, 2017
    If Nexon isn't simply trolling us, we'll still get to see big numbers on our screens and inflict massive damage on the environment objects.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited March 29, 2017
    its just the numbers, not for real. and it looks like sht, too
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    edited March 29, 2017
    Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be <removed>.

We can't see the damage we're doing anymore, and this is needed for certain classes that rely on being able to see the COLOR and FONT of the damage. AND WE CAN'T DISABLE OTHER PEOPLE'S DAMAGE NUMBERS EITHER, further adding to the confusion.

There's no way for us to disable this stupid change, so now we have to basically fight blindly and far less optimally than otherwise. It's atrocious, and it LASTS AN ENTIRE WEEK instead of just for April 1st. Just wtf?

Nexon, please remove this, ASAP. It's the opposite of funny; it's extremely annoying and detrimental to gameplay.
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    We'll probably get some things cleared up 2 weeks from now.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Could have been a little funny if the numbers all appeared upside down but it was still easy to make notice extra damage, etc. Not a fan of what's been done.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    So, another classic case of trying to be funny but making things worse?
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited March 29, 2017
    worst event ever :s
  • MilitosMilitos
    Vindictus Rep: 1,480
    At first I honestly thought they were random korean letters, but then I kept seeing them and seeing them and seeing them in a cluster in parties.. it needs to stop right now. ;_;

v2pf9.png
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited March 29, 2017
    annoying and amateur. how about working on getting the fishing event back rather than creating troll changes.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    when Nexon Dungeon Fighter stopped caring they did things in MS PAINT

those numbers look like a job done in MS paint.

be careful guys :s
    ArishaL
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Glad to see people have similar views as me on this without even speaking a word.

I don't really get the point of changing the beautiful bold clean red/gold fonts into what looks like a preschooler version of a font. I actually thought something was wrong with my game at first because it looks so messed up as you can see in @Militos 's post.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    i think my idea to give all bosses a hero-mode-style speed boost and give all players a temporary spd accessory would have been a good idea instead of this
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    It just feels like they're running out of good ideas again so they are pulling stuff out of their butts to make us forget about how they botched the fishing event.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Trolling a customer base who is already annoyed due to the suspended fishing event is NOT how you make people spend more money. This is literally business 101.

The font is ugly. Its like that infamous font you sometimes see new manga translation groups use. The kind that makes people go "oh my god, they actually used that font?!".

They should have used wingdings instead. Would have been funnier.

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    tenor.gif
    DAOWAce
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    If this event doesn't make me nauseous in the process, it would have been better off... sorry to say, but I'm staying away until it blows over.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    For the time being, turn the feature off. Not a fan of it either. Someone who typically isn't funny shouldn't try to be funny because it never works :s
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    when Nexon Dungeon Fighter stopped caring they did things in MS PAINT

those numbers look like a job done in MS paint.

be careful guys :s

the end is near
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    DAOWAce wrote: »
    Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be <removed>.

We can't see the damage we're doing anymore, and this is needed for certain classes that rely on being able to see the COLOR and FONT of the damage. AND WE CAN'T DISABLE OTHER PEOPLE'S DAMAGE NUMBERS EITHER, further adding to the confusion.

There's no way for us to disable this stupid change, so now we have to basically fight blindly and far less optimally than otherwise. It's atrocious, and it LASTS AN ENTIRE WEEK instead of just for April 1st. Just wtf?

We can still see the damage, yet it has '0000' added behind this number. (if I checked it right)
    And the only way to disable it at the moment is to go to your settings > ui settings > display damage dealt

I prefer seeing my damage aswell in the normal numbers, but for now I disabled it because I cant see the boss this way.

• LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    tumblr_o6livvg8i11rzd9pfo1_500.gif
    PixelPantsuArishaL