[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gear that can get natural pure black?

SuskelSuskel
Vindictus Rep: 510
edited March 29, 2017 in General Discussion
Is there a list somewhere of all gear that can be dyed pure black in the dye shop without dye ampoules?

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    The Pit Bull jacket is one, I believe.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited March 29, 2017
    well, what is classified as pure black? because female crafted Abom helms transferred to male toons can obtain 0 black on the chin strap.

Edit: same goes for Braha helm's visor.
  • KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    only 1 i know of which is butterfly boots for vella. Literally vanta black
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Abomination Gear can naturally random dye black.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited March 29, 2017
    If you are talking about the random feature where you hit DYE and let rng do its work then have a read on this tut I made http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1445/tut-obtain-white-black-dye-using-random-feature
    It is OUTDATED as the airtight armor fusion runes and unbinds have gone way up price but it has a few tips for the feature itself.
    Some new things I would like to add are that you can get 240 whites on all 'parts' and 0 black on certain 'parts' of items like straps/belts/metal clips or buckles.

I have extensive use of this feature with some knowledge of what can and will happen with specific gears but not all.