[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Account Shared Titles

Comments

• JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited March 30, 2017
    I have troubles with the Nel's Flour*' quest on my alts. They are both lvl 90 and prolly have jumped over it. Tho at the same time, I don't owe any of those two titles on that certain character.
    Jump character have it lost, or is there another way a certain story line might 'open' these nel's stories?
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    edited March 29, 2017
    JynXi wrote: »
    I have troubles with the Nel's Favourite' quest on my alts. They are both lvl 90 and prolly have jumped over it. Tho at the same time, I don't owe any of those two titles on that certain character.
    Jump character have it lost, or is there another way a certain story line might 'open' these nel's stories?

Isnt Nel's favorite a set title quest that you have to buy ? Specifically Titan Set?
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited March 30, 2017
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    JynXi wrote: »
    I have troubles with the Nel's Favourite' quest on my alts. They are both lvl 90 and prolly have jumped over it. Tho at the same time, I don't owe any of those two titles on that certain character.

Isnt Nel's favorite a set title quest that you have to buy ? Specifically Titan Set?

Woops, I meant Nel's Flour I guess.
    Anyway, I leveld an level 44 alt to 61 and now I got all the shared titles on my main! 724 titles ftw.