[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

SQLite error on WinXP 32

Aiz3nAiz3n
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Tech Support
This game is broken.
Trying to run on Windows XP 32. I've had this game for a while, it used to work fine. I have changed nothing. I get a SQLite Error When the medium size Vindictus window pops, then the error. When I right click on the error and delete it the game trys to launch, the first 2 logos pop. As soon as it gets to the actual game it exits. No idea what to do. I'm looking at downloading SQLite patches. Like I said this game used to work just fine. I guess the patching over time have messed it up for my system.
Windows XP Professional 32
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @2.40GHz 3.25 GB of RAM recognized
Yes my rig is old, but this game used to work on it...

Comments

• ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    I had Windows XP 32 bits and I had update to windows 8.1 64 bits because I could not play
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    If you have that much RAM, you'd better upgrade to a 64-bit Win 7 or 10.
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    Argaziel wrote: »
    I had Windows XP 32 bits and I had update to windows 8.1 64 bits because I could not play

Same here. With all updates, game is growing heavier and needs more resources each time. Had to leave XP 32 for Seven 64 because boats kept crashing and couldn't do the slightest battle anymore...

It is stated though in the minimal requirements that: "OS should be at least Win7 or Vista with 2GB RAM"

Yet, nothing about 32 or 64 bits while I do recall by experience that many errors in the game force you to use a 64 bits OS because of some memory leak.

My character is currently AFK on a perfectly deserted channel with most low graphics selected and it uses approx 1.4GB of RAM (+30MB for BlackCipher and 43MB for the Launcher). Assuming you have an antivirus, others hidden programs you simply can't or shouldn't even turn off, their minimum requirements are quite short IMO.