[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

would vindictus die if gear didnt bind

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    WhiteYukii wrote: »
    And if anyone wonders why I still play this game (or returened) well thats simple.
    First: Evie
    Now: Delia
    Find me a better game with waifus like this.

BDO is sort of trying. I mean the witch awakening is based off of Evie and the Dark Elf is based off of Arisha. Apparently the C9 devs who now work at PA also used to be a part of DevCat or some such. If BDO actually had instanced dungeons I could accept its somewhat lesser combat. Just don't see a point in something that beautiful where I grind my eyes out to PvP.

• WhiteYukiiWhiteYukii
    Vindictus Rep: 1,380
    WhiteYukii wrote: »
    And if anyone wonders why I still play this game (or returened) well thats simple.
    First: Evie
    Now: Delia
    Find me a better game with waifus like this.

BDO is sort of trying. I mean the witch awakening is based off of Evie and the Dark Elf is based off of Arisha. Apparently the C9 devs who now work at PA also used to be a part of DevCat or some such. If BDO actually had instanced dungeons I could accept its somewhat lesser combat. Just don't see a point in something that beautiful where I grind my eyes out to PvP.

Yes but no game plays anywhere close as good as this, its the COMBAT (along with the aestetic) that keeps me playing Vindictus. I wanted a cute waifu with a big sword and you can't get more waifu than Delia. If she didn't come out I would have been still gone from Vindictus. BDO (although a very good game) feels too clunky and flashy for no reason, it annoys me. + there a MANY other things I don't like about that game but thats a topic for a different...forum.
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited March 22, 2017
    Yeah, Vindictus would die if it gear didn't bind
  • PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Would Vindictus die if after you dyed your outfit it'd leave you with an empty dye capsule... u.u