[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lv. 50-69 Twilight Desert and Western Blouse

SuskelSuskel
Vindictus Rep: 510
edited March 21, 2017 in General Discussion
The Western Blouse item drops from Akanan in Twilight Desert Lv. 50-69 according to the Vindictus Gamepedia.

I understand that site hasn't really been updated and was wondering where it dropped now, if at all? I assume it dropps in the current Lv. 70-79 version but I didn't want to farm it without being sure. Can anybody confirm? Or will I have to craft this item?

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited March 21, 2017
    Hmm, akanan right? well there are two variants that spawn in the same spot, and have different loot tables. Perhaps you should go after dark akanan and see what happens. I usually get western parts from the dark variant.

I'll double check and see if these western items drop in 7x mode though. I always do 8x mode for my dailies.
  • SuskelSuskel
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Hmm, akanan right? well there are two variants that spawn in the same spot, and have different loot tables. Perhaps you should go after dark akanan and see what happens. I usually get western parts from the dark variant.

I'll double check and see if these western items drop in 7x mode though. I always do 8x mode for my dailies.

Thanks. I did a 7x run just earlier and came out with nothing but coin pouches and random other materials from Dark Akanan. I don't mind doing more in 7x considering I still have to get that Charles' Pouch to drop for the quest but any help confirming if the Western Blouse does drop would be appreciated (and if it does drop and you're on West maybe I could just buy it off of you to save the trouble :^)...).
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Suskel wrote: »

Thanks. I did a 7x run just earlier and came out with nothing but coin pouches and random other materials from Dark Akanan. I don't mind doing more in 7x considering I still have to get that Charles' Pouch to drop for the quest but any help confirming if the Western Blouse does drop would be appreciated (and if it does drop and you're on West maybe I could just buy it off of you to save the trouble :^)...).

Maybe I can find some from the 8X variant. Though, That's how s2 is for ya, two cores only no matter the difficulty... :/