[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enchant scroll question

AeledingAeleding
Vindictus Rep: 1,255
edited March 19, 2017 in General Discussion
Hello there, with the upcoming update, it has been mentioned that the scrolls have been revamped to have a higher success rate. At the moment KR server has it (as far as i know) so that rank 9 and 8 scrolls do not have a chance to destroy the item on failure anymore. Is this change coming with this update or later ? I haven't seen this information on the website nor in the topic discussions so i was just curious...

Also is it possible to have a list of the scrolls that will see their ranks changed, just to avoid unpleasant surprises if the aforementioned changes don't apply right now and say master scroll were to become rank 9+...

Comments

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Nothing is having their ranks increased, only decreased.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    For first statement, R9/8 will boom until we get dullahan content.

Some scrolls will be demoted in terms of rank due to their stats not being worth their scroll, and each scroll rank up to A has their success rate increased. Additionally, some scrolls from this list will be discontinued all together like tricky for an example.
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Thanks for the answers, much appreciated.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Is there a list of the updated Scrolls from Korea or do we have to wait for the actual update to find out the new ranks?
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    DownIoad wrote: »
    Is there a list of the updated Scrolls from Korea or do we have to wait for the actual update to find out the new ranks?

The only two we know of are known as Chaotic, which is a direct upgrade to Immoral (rank 6), and Sobbing, which is a direct upgrade to reinforced (rank 6). The new rings will be able to take The Dead, much as how woeful and grim will take subdued.

90 weapons (even in orange primes) cannot use Rank 6 scrolls (as their max enchant rank is Rank 7), therefore you need the 95 orange grade primes to use them.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I meant a list showing the rank changes of ES' from rank --> new rank.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    DownIoad wrote: »
    I meant a list showing the rank changes of ES' from rank --> new rank.

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/62/krs-oct-19th-update/p1

DownIoad