[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returned item disappearing?

AngelYukkiAngelYukki
Vindictus Rep: 2,300
edited March 16, 2017 in General Discussion
Is there a time limit to accept returning COD items?
I sent an item on one char to another by COD, but decided to return it and didn't pick it up for ~5 days
It's not showing up in my mail / inventory on either of the accounts now though?

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Regular sent items if not accepted will take 7 days after sending it to bounce back.

COD sent items will take 2 hours if not accepted to bounce back.

In the event of the bouncing back, you can keep the item in the mail for up to 7 days, and if the mailing pages are full, you can delete irrelevant mail to see if it pops up. After 7 days pass of bouncing back, the item will automatically be deleted whether or not you received it.

Enchant scroll times and other event item timers also factor in with their expiration dates of 7 days after receiving it as a drop... so be EXTREMELY wary before sending it to another toon or user. If they are bounced back, enchant scrolls will remain unbound.

For legendary shards, the items will still remain unbound if they are bounced back. This is useful if you want to keep shards that you do not want to dismantle.

For trading weapons/armor unbound by unbinding potions, it is unsure if they rebind if bounced back.
    AngelYukki
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Oops I should've specified more.

A sends B item by COD
    B clicks return item
    - 5 day delay -
    A does not see item in mail.

Tried deleting my mail but nothing's showing
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    I would submit a ticket on that. Sounds like the mail system screwed up somewhere.
    AngelYukkiIkarsu
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Alright thanks for help everyone!