[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

don't learn rolling strike?

2edgy4u2edgy4u
Vindictus Rep: 2,915
in Karok
pillar's dodge only costs 5 stam if i don't learn this

Comments

• MegadeusMegadeus
    Vindictus Rep: 745
    rolling strike can give the debuff though, not that I ever really use the dodge. Sometimes to cancel mammoth sweep but otherwise i usually get my absorbs with bison charge, drop kick, or the barrage you can do to cancel drop kick, though I wouldn't recommend that cancel if you're dumping warslam buff on the dropkick until you've done all the damage with dropkick.
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited March 22, 2017
    I'd say this one of those skills that is only potentially worth while if you max it out in one shot. It takes 8 STA on max currently. Between Rhino Stance and Berserker, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between roll using 5 and 8 at this point if I didn't know the cost was increased.
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Just learn it.

It's only 8 stamina once maxed out and you'll be using rhino stance all the time anyway. Besides, you're not gonna be dodging -that- much anyway.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    edited March 27, 2017
    yeah no thanks. getting other people to make the same mistake as you did might make you feel less shitty but it doesnt benefit me any way :^)
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    yeah no thanks. getting other people to make the same mistake as you did might make you feel less shitty but it doesnt benefit me any way :^)

It's not a mistake. Bison stance literally recovers all of it as you spam dodge.

Sounds like you just some angsty bro if you think people are telling you to learn it just to spite you. Your username matches your attitude.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    so i'm paying couple thousand ap for what exactly? so that i have to activate the stance before spamming roll to travel faster? so that i have to forgo the damage stances when fighting in case i have to dodge often? so that i can refresh bone break even though it's already up 99% of the time with regular smashes?
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    so i'm paying couple thousand ap for what exactly? so that i have to activate the stance before spamming roll to travel faster? so that i have to forgo the damage stances when fighting in case i have to dodge often? so that i can refresh bone break even though it's already up 99% of the time with regular smashes?

You don't have to "forego" anything. When you're higher level like end game you'll easily max it out anyway and the stamina cost is small and if you dont want to use Rhino stance over Bison and Mammoth, fine, if you want to spam roll without Rhino stance, fine, dont use rhino stance ever and take breaks in between your attacks and rolls to recover stamina. When you're truly min/maxed you wont really use Rhino stance anyway but I doubt you'll even make it that far if you asking questions like this.

You asked and people answered "just take it" quit being a little B and do your own thing if you're just gonna B and moan.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    how does one minmax if their dodge costs 60% more stam than optimal?