[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

List of Scythes by Reach/Length?

RyoukaiRyoukai
Vindictus Rep: 525
in Evie
I was wondering about the length of each weapon in combat and if there was a list somewhere that told how long each weapon reaches in combat?

Comments

• DivineAngelDivineAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 705
    Here is a Doc with all the weapon's size and range .
    Including the level 95 weapons.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ctkyuEOwxwSNFSzPGJ1hjze0bdKoTOAvBZ3W5zfzSIA/htmlview?&sle=true#
    Tabbed
  • RyoukaiRyoukai
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    edited March 10, 2017

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ctkyuEOwxwSNFSzPGJ1hjze0bdKoTOAvBZ3W5zfzSIA/htmlview?&sle=true#

Thanks! And the effective range is the range in combat? Why does Avian compare to Heremon in that case? Does it really have a much better range than its model? I find it weird that the Avian Scythe would be longer than my Armageddon Scythe.

I also assume Habitant = Abomination?
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Ryoukai wrote: »

Thanks! And the effective range is the range in combat? Why does Avian compare to Heremon in that case? Does it really have a much better range than its model? I find it weird that the Avian Scythe would be longer than my Armageddon Scythe.

I also assume Habitant = Abomination?

Yes. In EU it was named as Habitant.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Habident* :^)
  • DuelMoonDuelMoon
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    So according to the list, if the number is higher, does that mean it has a longer "reach"?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 3, 2017
    DuelMoon wrote: »
    So according to the list, if the number is higher, does that mean it has a longer "reach"?

Yes. The Effective Range that is.
    For example:

Alteron Scythe - 58.429
    Regina Scythe - 65.593
    Heremon Scythe - 67.258

So they are ordered from least range to most range; Alteron being shortest and Heremon being longest.
    Not to be confused with actual weapon size.
    For example:

Braha with a whopping 79.959 size, only has en effective range of 65.598
    and
    Kielu Scythe has a smol 56.528 size, but has a whopping 67.258 effective range

While values aren't crazy high like the difference with a Joyous Crook compared to most other staves,
    the ~3-4 size difference can determine a hit or miss smash for a scythe.