[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Account Doesn't Exist or Incorrect Password

DivineAngelDivineAngel
Vindictus Rep: 705
in Account Support
I tried logging onto the main site today and forums, but it kept saying the account didn't exist or it was incorrect password.
I tried on different devices, and I know I typed it in correctly each time.
I am able to log on without a problem on my other account.

And from paranoia of having been hacked before, could this have been another hack?
There wasn't any emails regarding changes of password, but there wasn't any the first time I got hacked, and they also managed to changed my secondary pass the first time.
I managed to reset the password and am able to log in now.

But wondering if this was a small coincidence or bug that happened, and I'm just paranoid?

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Probably bug if its working now
  • SeptnoxSeptnox
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I used to play Vindictus before the NA + EU merge and decided to return now. Though I can't access my previous EU account. Depending on where I try to access it from I either get sent a link for resetting the password or I am told the account doesn't exist. When I am sent the link with the password, it opens fine, but when I click to confirm the new password I am given a error and it suggest that I refresh the page. After refreshing and trying to confirm a new password, I am told that "Your new password cannot be identical to your existing password. Please enter a new password." even though the one it wasn't registered as the new password... I had no means to submit a support ticket as it required me to login!

I made a new account, but I really hope I can still access my NX cash I had on that account and that my purchases are at least refunded in NX. I have attached a picture with a screenshot of the error

imgur.com/a/KgUct
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    I am guessing you did not migrate your EU account prior to the merge.
    If that is the case you will want to read this page:
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/micro-site/evs
  • MommaMakoMommaMako
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I have been having this same problem and...
    you know what? **** NEXON, **** THIS GAME, AND **** THEIR MENTAL INVALID DEVS

why the hell should I have to go through so many hurdles just to get a game to start or work? a good game should just install and launch without issue... but no, they have to make this game the biggest headache in the world because they hate their consumers... so you know what? **** it, I hope Nexon goes out of business and the dev team's families starve...