[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

UI terrible lag

DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
Vindictus Rep: 630
in General Discussion
I tried optimizing vindictus in any way possible everything at ultra low at no matter what I do I will always have lag in town and battle with the ui on,I runned vindictus at medium with 60fps and now I cant even run it at minimum with 20 fps,its unplayable when you have lag even in town and minimum settings,this is something that really needs fix since I cant enjoy the game and im sure others suffer from the same problems,show some care to this game and his players,thanks.

Comments

• VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Yes disabling UI surely increases FPS. Got the same problem tried almost every setting and used tips on the net but gave up nothing helps...
    DangerousHobbit
  • DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Vladino wrote: »
    Yes disabling UI surely increases FPS. Got the same problem tried almost every setting and used tips on the net but gave up nothing helps...

Because there's nothing you can do,its something wrong with the game that needs to be fixed urgently!!
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Ive got the same problem. Good to know im not alone in this lag . And i agree difficult to enjoy the game like this its good only for leechers in towns
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 9, 2017
    I kinda miss the old non-movable UI. Willing to bet that when they revamped the UI so it could be moved/toggled freely, they added in unnecessary transparencies that only bogs the game down more.

Old UI: Caused a bit of lag and couldnt be moved.

New UI: Can be moved and toggled freely to increase performance BUT anything you leave on eats up more resources than the entire old UI.

/facepalm

I run an "older," but still relevant system that could host Jugg/Colru very nicely on med/high settings. I'd have no complaints from party members and I'd keep an average 40+ fps. This new UI drops me down to 4-15fps when hosting the same raids at low settings & it's straining my system so much that other party members are now getting lag.

Please fix the UI.