[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How To Improve Vindictus

AeternusAeternus
Vindictus Rep: 720
edited March 7, 2017 in Europe Chat
- Reintroduce the ingame login, a convenience that was taken away and replaced by 2 super inconvenient ones.
- Return our NX prices. 5 million NX for an enchant rune can go to hell.
- Return account name logins. I don't wanna write the Bible and finish it with @hotmail.fk u.
- Add a gold option to shared storage.
- EU GM's used to have fun boxes like the yellow Zyava hair/inner box that came at a slighty cheaper price and giftable. Why can't you?
- Bring back XE. We could do this by having a civilized vote, majority wins.
- Scratch the above, bring back XE.
- Bring back XE.
- Bring back XE.

I still faceroll with Hurk and my +15 xgun kai got buffed and is God in premier but this version is just lame, annoying and boring. There is no point in removing the HP of a boss and I get it, you'll learn what time it is with experience but fk that. I want to play my lann and Fiona again, too.
BewQuiJinn
  1. XE or Premier?51 votes
    1. XE all the way
       59% (30 votes)
    2. Prmier izz goood
       31% (16 votes)
    3. fk premier
       10% (5 votes)

Comments

• EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Go to either China, Taiwan, Thailand, any Asian server that's not Japan or Korea for XE
  • PanzerwaffePanzerwaffe
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    edited March 8, 2017
    I voted for Premiere.

As we have seen, the combo system is unbalanced for certain characters and tends towards experienced/skilled players. So I think it was right to get it removed in order to make the playerbase more inclusive and the game more beginner friendly. However, the first major downside of PRE that comes to mind must be the initiative to remove the auto-run ability which at first many former XE players had a difficult time getting used to. But all in all, that hardly matters in the long run. Setting a higher NX price for enchant runes and turning them all ungiftable, along with many others, yeah, can ruin gameplay to a great extent. Indeed, there are some inconveniences that we have to put up with since the Premiere version. But either way, we players don't really have a say in the game's decision-making process. The least you can do is pray and hope for the best.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Edaym wrote: »
    Go to either China, Taiwan, Thailand, any Asian server that's not Japan or Korea for XE

Chinese server is the only XE server left. The rest are all premier
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited March 14, 2017
    We just moved to Premier and to this global platform, well continental.

The server wont go back to XE even if the suggested vote, is 1 milion to 1 in favor of XE. ( I am aware there aren't 1 milion people on the Europe Server. )

I'm playing Fiona, not too happy about the nerf in damage, but I am getting used to it. I actually find blocking more responsive than on XE and I feel more control over the character.
    Feels good not getting randomly hit even though you hit block. :)
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Best way to improve this game? Uninstall and go play something else. Forget this game never existed lol. Seriously tho. You can't make it better.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 15, 2017
    ArishaL wrote: »
    Best way to improve this game? Uninstall and go play something else. Forget this game never existed lol. Seriously tho. You can't make it better.

Haha you get in point . Or simply learn listen to people , what they need or help them when they beg for this help by weeks or months on forums . Thats for nexon team ofc
  • BewBew
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Remove the boat instance waiting.
    Remove post battle waiting.
    Auto loot everything.
    Remove dungeon loading screens..
    Anthonytonyboy