[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

More Inventory Chests

DivineAngelDivineAngel
Vindictus Rep: 705
in Suggestions and Feedback
Wouldn't it be nice if we could get more inventory chests .
Like a whole 9 more chests, doubled the current amount, placed on the right side of the inventory window .

Of course some of you are wondering how 9 chests isn't enough already .
Well being a player since the beginning, I like keeping event items of the events through each year. Which adds up to quite a bit .
Hoarder much? Sure, along with a vast amount of the community that have been playing for a long time .

Okay, so you took up 2 inventory chests, great, what about the 7 others?
Well, people don't call it Fashiondictus for no reason .
5 of my chests contain gear, accessories, outfits, and just vanity, (probably would be more than just 5 but I had to put some of the least used outfits I had on other chars) .
No, putting all of them on different characters is besides the point .
It's nice to be able to mix and match clothes whenever you'd like to instead of having to switch to different chars to get the outfits .
Part of the fun for many in the game is the ability to mix gear and create unique outfits or just enjoying the limited vanity that you have .
Also, a lot of my items are bound to me so it's not like I can transfer them freely .

In the end, this won't affect the economy, nor would it really affect the community but it will even make lots of people happy .
I know some people including myself, have maxed out storage but also have Perm Storage Coupons that are bound to our characters . It would be nice to be able to use these coupons instead of having them be wasted in our inventories .
And it's just a win for Nexon, they'll gain more money from players purchasing perm storage coupons .

Yes, I understand this isn't an overnight implementation or anything that may come of .
But it is indeed a suggestion .
2edgy4uhi5joshToksikoDexkill

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    i doubt everyone has all 9 opened permanently
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    bkO69sy.png
    fhI4FgH.gif
  • DivineAngelDivineAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 705
    Madcobra wrote: »
    i doubt everyone has all 9 opened permanently

Indeed not everyone has all 9 opened, but there are a lot that do and would greatly benefit and appreciate additional storage space .
    bkO69sy.png

And exactly that . +sweat
    I too also have a lot of mats from S1, S2, and S3 for crafting and other items that I will use .
    9 storages is definitely not enough . We need more ! +fight