[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NX on never used NA account instead of EU (global)

TeryGTeryG
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited March 6, 2017 in Account Support
Hi,
I started playing Vindictus last year but had serious problems registering on EU site (I'm located in Europe).
I tried and tried again but it wouldn't work...I even ended up registering on NA (which worked but I was unable to play because of ip, so this account was never used or even had a character created)
Eventually it seemed EU site had trouble with my yahoo mail (my main email) so I used another secondary email and it worked. :)

So just played on EU and my NA account was never used and forgot about.
Comes the day of merge I now have a a old EU (now global) and unused NA account.

This weekend,i needed some nx and went to quickly buy it....but apparently logged in with my main email instead of my secondary.
I was puzzled why the game asked me to create a character first before i could use paypal...used it before without problem...now it all makes sense....in short I purchased nx prepaid card and topped...but my nx didn't appear in game....strange...of course I signed in with the wrong email which added the nx to my unused NA account...sigh.
Stupid but i was tired and I usually sign in everywhere with my main email...

Both my emails and passwords are the same except x.com and y.com....

I was wondering if the nx could be transferred to my old EU (now global) account and maybe my unused NA account closed to avoid confusion?

Comments

• NibbleYummyFoodNibbleYummyFood
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    yes, it can if you send in a ticket. An manager GM can help you with the transfer but they will need you to provide verification of ownership of both accounts. They will also require your consent to wipe the current account with the nx, meaning all characters and progress on that account would be loss.
  • TeryGTeryG
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited March 8, 2017
    Thanks for your reply, to which department should I send a ticket? Accounts?
    The wipe of the unused NA account would be no problem for me as there was never even a character created.

EDIT : I've send in a ticket to accounts, hope they can fix this.