[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Day Three... Whats happening?

ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
Vindictus Rep: 955
in Bug Reporting
Its been three days of server bugs, lags and disconnections, on this other game I played the weekends the office was empty so we had to wait until Monday to hear back which we all understood there was an overwhelming amount of people of the get so the tickets I'm sure were going out of style. But I can't see this issue not being the main ticket or forum topic. I've spoken to more then a handful of people wondering what was going on. The game has been crashing on and off, I was working on my Evies S2 story when every time I finished a point and had to talk to Milo then return to town it crashed, I'd hit the button and it wouldn't return me. I'd wait for at least 2 minutes ((more then normal return to town waiting time)) and still be stuck in either the SG ship or CMI island so I would have to restart the whole game, and then when I logged in a picked my Evie it would once again return me to the title Screen with Neam so I would have to re-log the 2nd password telling me connection to server timed out or something meanwhile the other two people I live with and run with are fine and waiting on me. Creating boats would also fail, I would stand there waiting or someone trying to host something would stand there waiting for the boat to load and nothing, then a loading screen pops up and they get put back at the dock though they never left. This is probably the most annoying part since I am Seal and Expertise Mat farming on my 90 Delia. I try to take HP potions and I'd freeze in the middle during a RR ((Royal Raid)) until example Beo hits me with his tail which leaves me half dead already. Then there's the Guild Storage issue which thankfully seems to be fixed though a friend of mine said yesterday he couldn't get into his. So these are just some of the few issues me and like more then a handful of other people have been experiencing. Once I get screenshots I'll be sure to upload them so I can show some of the issues I've been having. Thank you I just wanted to bring this to light so this way maybe whoever had been told its the connection or there fault nothings working will speak up instead of really thinking they are alone.