[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

server crashing

LunamonsoonLunamonsoon
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited March 6, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Now for 2 days I have had dungeons either not completing the run & sending me to the load page. I made it half way through Cadet Challenge & was server delayed out. Then I made it through Contact and it never loaded the results & threw me out to load screen (not even just the girl floating around) & did not receive credit. When I first logged in there were no NPC's and no access to anything including shops and markets.

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    you have stabile internet connection? it looks like connection issues to me
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Its not a internet connection issues the game has been messing up since Friday night, Saturday morning, things have been crashing, people can't start boats, I've had full party raids I've been part of but not hosting crash even before it started. I ran some stories on my Evie for S2 and when the you have to talk to Milo at the end it wouldn't let me return to town so I ended up having to restart the whole game, then sometimes I would have to restart it again because it can't find the server. Idk whats going on but be sure to know its not just you hopefully they will fix it.