[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

7 day Permanent inner

NotRainNotRain
Vindictus Rep: 750
in General Discussion
This thing expired after i used it, now its sitting in my inventory... So much for permenant

http://imgur.com/UQyne1I

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    If you used the coupon it would have disappeared and you would have gotten a permanent inner instead.
    Are you sure you used the right payment method?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You likely used one of the 3/7 day unlimited ones by mistake instead of toggling the selection to permanent.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    thats hilarious
  • NibbleYummyFoodNibbleYummyFood
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I did that once, and I sent in a ticket, and they couldn't help me :(
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    You likely used one of the 3/7 day unlimited ones by mistake instead of toggling the selection to permanent.

Oh man I can see this being a problem for a lot of people since it defaults to the 3/7 days ones. +cold
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    edited March 5, 2017
    Yeah I used several 3/7 day coupons till I realized the drop down list needed to be changed to perma inner. Really sucks that yours got wasted now. It really should auto prioritize the default coupon selection based on top type. Meaning permanent coupons get used 1st, then moved to 7 day, and then 3 day. Not the best setup, since it works backwards. 3>7>permanent.
  • BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    So u did not check your purchase right away or for the next 7 days?
    MrGold wrote: »
    Yeah I used several 3/7 day coupons till I realized the drop down list needed to be changed to perma inner. Really sucks that yours got wasted now. It really should auto prioritize the default coupon selection based on top type. Meaning permanent coupons get used 1st, then moved to 7 day, and then 3 day. Not the best setup, since it works backwards. 3>7>permanent.

Yeah, but then people would be upset that they accidentally used a perm coupon they paid for with cash instead of the temp one. At least doing the temp by accident gives you days to realize your mistake.
    Order52edgy4u
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    it hapends to me once as well ^_^
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    This expiration thing sux big time.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    just need to watch carefully in this tricky game ^_^
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    edited March 6, 2017

Yeah, but then people would be upset that they accidentally used a perm coupon they paid for with cash instead of the temp one. At least doing the temp by accident gives you days to realize your mistake.

Oh I see what you're saying. Haven't given NExon money in years(for good reasons), so I didn't think of it from that angle. I guess it's a problem either way then. Maybe a popup interface, rather than a drop down list would be a better design/fix for it.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900

Oh I see what you're saying. Haven't given NExon money in years(for good reasons), so I didn't think of it from that angle. I guess it's a problem either way then. Maybe a popup interface, rather than a drop down list would be a better design/fix for it.

Possibly. Although, they'll likely just stick with the argument that double-checking the item in your inventory should suffice.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited March 7, 2017
    7 Days - Permanent, that 7 days should've alarmed you.
    Took me 1 second to figure out where to select to buy the Perma Inner... You would've seen if the coupon is still in your inventory or not if you looked closely...
  • Lois_LaneLois_Lane
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    Hmm.. I've got this issue. Tried changing payment option in box at bottom left from '30 day'
    to 'permanent' but it doesn't use the 7 day (now 6 day) permanent coupon in my inventory. It just
    reverts to my 30 day. I can see the coupon list in the pop-up but I can't change it.
    Any (friendly) thoughts?
    Just pick the one you want, go to check out, then select permanent in the drop down box.
    Lois_Lane
  • Lois_LaneLois_Lane
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    Thanks Prototypemind. That worked. I was selecting permanent pre-checkout rather than post.
    Clear, timely advice. Thanks again.