[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

AyPoolAyPool
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
edited March 5, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
The characters that I play the most have several permanent hairstyles and maybe one or two inner armors / tattoos that I don't really use anymore, it would be a great idea if there was some event or feature that allows us to trade-in some of our unused avatar items for perhaps a 50%-75% discount on another avatar item of the same type (hair for hair).

Of course there should be a warning box before doing so and once confirmed you get back a discount coupon that can be used at a later date, this of course is account bound and cannot be traded.

If this is a good idea, maybe this can be extended to individual outfitter pieces.
LordAlucard

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    it will never happend we need to spend more cash and more and more tumblr_mywqlaYsD41rr9lpzo1_250.gif
  • LordAlucardLordAlucard
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    edited March 7, 2017
    Or a possibility to sell our Outfits!
    I would love to be able to get rid of my outfits, specially the one my friend both on my account, when i was on the toilet...
    Why did i had money on my steam wallet, i didnt even knew that vindictus is able to acces my steamwallet!

Why did i downloadet the game on steam after the fusion?