[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone else experiencing this?

EbonwingsEbonwings
Vindictus Rep: 1,790
in Account Support
Just tried swapping characters, but now I'm stuck on the "Entering game with selected character" screen...then it boots me back out. In one instance it wouldn't even load past the server select screen.

Just literally kicks me back to the title screen every time.

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited March 3, 2017
    Could be something related to your internet having issues with connection, or you are experiencing some form of server delay.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Lovely. Don't feel like dealing with this right now.... :(
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    I think the server lags are back. I hadn't had this problem in a while but I think it has returned. I had problem creating boat (failed twice in a row), delays in putting item into the guild storage. If you try to do something when the server is heavily taxed, that request will fail.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Welp, I know now it's character specific. Even went as far as to uninstall and reinstall, too.

I can select every single character on my screen except for my Evie. Selecting my Evie bounces me back to the title screen.

Every time.

Anyone else, and it lets me through. But Evie? Nope! To the title screen with you!
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    You may want to file a ticket regarding this issue.
    Or, you probably can log again after the maintenance.
  • NibbleYummyFoodNibbleYummyFood
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited March 4, 2017
    Ebonwings wrote: »
    Just tried swapping characters, but now I'm stuck on the "Entering game with selected character" screen...then it boots me back out. In one instance it wouldn't even load past the server select screen.

Just literally kicks me back to the title screen every time.

I'm experiencing this same issue. I just sent a support ticket to Nexon and currently waiting for a reply. My issue is that I can log into my account and get to the character selection page, but when I choose my character and attempt to enter the game, it says , "Entering game with selected character, retrieving data" and then it just keeps that pop up open for 10-15 seconds before it kick me back to home page and gives me the message " Cannot connect to the server, please try again later, sorry for the inconvenience." Honestly glad I'm not the only one who experienced this issue, it started yesterday. I hope I don't miss my Super weekend boxes because of this, because that would suck :(, but nothing I can do but pray they fix this issue as soon as possible.

And yes, I can confirm that I made a new character and its able to get in, its just my old character that keeps getting kicked out
  • RK3RK3
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    I have the same problem too. I can't login my Lann but the game still lets me login Lynn. I hope they fix this soon because my lann has time-limit rewards +pain