[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

~Promise~ Recruiting Active People!

DixioDixio
Vindictus Rep: 560
edited November 10, 2017 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
History

This guild first started out as a guild for fishing and socializing. It all started out as four friends that hanged out almost everyday on Vindictus and one day we decided to start this guild. We all helped each other out from doing raids, pvp artifact grinding, farming s1 areas(back when Explosive es was good), and other real life situations. Later on the years those three friends have stopped playing but I have met new friends that have been playing with me for four years. This year I wanted to try something new and decided to make this guild grow bigger.

What do we do?

We started hosting raids daily this year, farming is usually done after raids. We farm Season 2 Areas to Season 3 Areas daily everyday. We plan to help everyone out that joins this guild to get the gears they want or to finish something they want to do.
Neamhain is usually hosted at 3pm to 12am whenever we have the time to do it. We 4/4 Neam every week.

Events

We never have done events because this guild is only a small group of friends. If we get active people we can start hosting events throughout the year.

Requirements for joining?

Just be active, any levels is welcomed to join.
If you are going to be busy for a few days message the GM.

Rules
-Respect others
-Be active throughout the week

GM:
Dixio/PugPug

Administrators:
Defliance
Puggy

How to join?

Contact Pugpug or Dixio in-game as whisper or by mail.
Our guild channel is 102.
Discord Server

We occasionally use Discord to talk to each other during raids or farming. We can create a invite link if you want to join it.
AndromedaGMUranoJapeto

Comments

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited August 28, 2017
    #Free cookies for a new guild o:)

ReJ65Rj.gif

Impressive and exciting story of the foundation, I always said that every guild is great, when its members are equal and united.
    That speaks of a great guild, my respects.

4CoMinJ.gif

PS: I wish you the best and success in the recruitment of the guild Promise, greetings. :)
    DixioJapeto
  • DixioDixio
    Thanks, and hello too. Hopefully this guild can grow and help others.
    AndromedaGM
  • DixioDixio
    ~~~~~~~Bumpy
  • DixioDixio
    Recruiting New/Old Active people again!
    AndromedaGM
  • VinyiaVinyia
    Vindictus Rep: 760
    Recruiting active people as of 11/8! Whisper PugPug or Dixio to apply.
    UranoJapeto
  • DixioDixio
    No longer recruiting for now 12/12.