[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lost Account

FlowervikiFlowerviki
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Account Support
Hello, Lost my e-mail address and user name, What was your e-mail?

Character Name: Jason Voorhees lvl 77, 600+ days offline..
EU Server
Kai characters

Thank you :)
    No results for this poll

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited March 3, 2017
    Hello, you should probably file a ticket, maybe there is something that the GMs can do.
    However if you did not migrate your account before the merge, there is probably no way to get the character data.
    Here is some more information on the migration.
  • FlowervikiFlowerviki
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    2 years ago I stopped playing, and go back just do not know what email I registered my man and I want to know.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    You cant prove that its your character not having email to it or username or any other evidences like ReportErrors , so you cant get it back . You should have report errors on your computer still so maybe try to send ticket sending some of those , thats your only chance to prove i think
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    The problem is, if they didn't transfer the account prior to migration, which this seems to be the case based on the information they provided, then the characters are gone.
    So I don't think there is a way to find this account, however they can try using the ticket system and see if some EU GMs might be able to help them.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited March 15, 2017
    Dealer wrote: »
    The problem is, if they didn't transfer the account prior to migration, which this seems to be the case based on the information they provided, then the characters are gone.
    So I don't think there is a way to find this account, however they can try using the ticket system and see if some EU GMs might be able to help them.

Wait one god damn minute. So you can help, or at least are wiling to help and answer people, who have not even migrated their accounts at all. But won't do a god damn thing for people, who have migrated their accounts on time, and who were told, that they will be able to play. You are not even answering us, just ignoring, like problem would go away that way. This is one guy, who forgot to migrate (if you can say that after 2 years), we are multiple people, and we do not even deserve and update from you guys?

Who i need to complain to?