[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

750 Max DMG Reflection achieved

Comments

• JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited March 4, 2017
    I still think that a good part of the fault is us as a community.Once they drop a concept they are not responsible for the prices that are going to be set.

They even eased things up with seal shop update and scroll events.The lev 90 mats in seal shop was NA initiative concept so we can be thankful for that.
    But ya i have myself played Santa Claus multiple times selling stuff at discount but you can only do it for so long if you want to gear more than 1 character.

In general the bar is set way too high in our pricing even despite the drop rates:

ztPsRc9.jpg?1

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    No, the problem is still in devcat's court.

Super rare drop + high quantity requirement to have any noticeable effect = super high prices

If you were guaranteed 1 shard per RR/80-90 arena clear, then prices would be reasonable. But as it is, far too many players are going "ceebs" and refusing to bother. Kind of like starlight ES. Who farms TD for starlight ES? Pretty much nobody.