[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

i think we need to move vindictus forward

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
in Suggestions and Feedback
and put in outfit loadouts, so you dont have to spend time clicking in your inventory to swap outfits when you can just auto-swap to an outfit you already made
i think it would be a great feature to vindictus

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Or having a dressroom that'll hold at least one of every outfit piece!
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    We need a Wardrobe that stores every outfit that we own so that other characters on the account have access to it without having to spend additional NX to buy the same outfit for a different character.
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    edited March 2, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Or having a dressroom that'll hold at least one of every outfit piece!

Where is the Guild House? So much could be done within a 'Guild House.' That April Fools joke kind of upset a lot of us...
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    and put in outfit loadouts, so you dont have to spend time clicking in your inventory to swap outfits when you can just auto-swap to an outfit you already made

Vindi used to have a second equipment tab, presumably for instant equip set switching, but it was never fully implemented and got removed when they added the favourites bar.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited March 4, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    Suhpreme wrote: »

Vindi used to have a second equipment tab, presumably for instant equip set switching, but it was never fully implemented and got removed when they added the favourites bar.

Meanwhile they seemingly have implemented it in Korea recently, having 3 tabs for EQ and separated? things in NX inventory.

img_cont_3.jpg
    AnthonytonyboyDrachus