[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Appearence Alteration Coupon

PILIFINKPILIFINK
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hey, I've got an appearence alteration coupon that doesn't work. I still have to pay nx for changeing my appearence... :(

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    if its airtight you made sure to open it right? i made a mistake with a skill awakening delimiter not showing up until i opened the airtight packaging once.
  • PILIFINKPILIFINK
    It's not an airtight, it's an old coupon :/
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited March 2, 2017
    tumblr_inline_mm67evh6us1qz4rgp.png

I'm not sure if you have tried this or not but. . .

When checking out/completing your purchase at the Avatar Shop, make sure that you are changing the payment type for the Appearance Alteration Coupon to the coupon you have, and not buying a new one for 9800 NX.
    When you enter the Avatar Shop to use an Appearance Alteration Coupon
    You will have to enter the "Body Type" or "Skin" tab.
    Press the "Purchase Coupon" button:
    m0wvPIv.jpg
    Read the "Notice" carefully:
    WRSVyUp.jpg

Now you should have access to customize your character.
    Once you are done customizing your character, press the "Purchase" button.
    Change the payment type of the Appearance Alteration Coupon from 9800 NX to "Appearance Alteration Coupon (Coupon)"/"Appearance Alteration Coupon (Gift)" [...] to the current coupon that you have.
    vSLlVt7.jpg

Hope this information helps, if not, then you may have to submit a ticket to Nexon, or update the thread with some more information and see if anyone from the community or if a Nexon Representative can help you out.
  • PILIFINKPILIFINK
    edited March 3, 2017
    It doesn't let me choose anything other than 9800 NX even though I have one of those alteration coupons in my inventory... :/
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    The coupon has been taken out of the Temporary Storage Chest right?

If possible, could you upload a screenshot of the item in the inventory?