[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Premium enhancement runes can't be stacked

AequipondiumAequipondium
Vindictus Rep: 1,965
in General Discussion
The premium enhancement runes we received as log in rewards can't be stacked with the premium rune obtained from the super week rewards, which must mean they're different?

I'm probably being paranoid but one of the two is definitely rigged.

Comments

• TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    Which log-in rewards are we talking about?

The Migration Event, Migration Lv4 (Logged in for 50 hrs)
    and the Super Week Box (Second Saturday)

Should both give 1 "Premium Enhancement Rune(s)" they are stackable.
    Unless you received one that is a "(Gift)" from some other event then both will be counted as different items and wont stack with each other.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Tabbed wrote: »
    Which log-in rewards are we talking about?

The Migration Event, Migration Lv4 (Logged in for 50 hrs)
    and the Super Week Box (Second Saturday)

Should both give 1 "Premium Enhancement Rune(s)" they are stackable.
    Unless you received one that is a "(Gift)" from some other event then both will be counted as different items and wont stack with each other.
    Both of the "log in" ones, the odd one out is the one you get from the exchange shop - which can't be stacked with the others. Both have the same names and descriptions hence my suspicion.
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    I haven't bought mines from the Exchange Shop yet, so wouldn't know if they stack with the Migration Event Premium Enhancement Rune(s) from the 50hrs/Super Week Box.

tumblr_inline_mm67acYWZN1qz4rgp.png
  • PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    edited February 26, 2017
    Some don't stack together with ones I bought from the depot a long time ago either. I have 2 stacks. I don't know why that matters though, it's not the first time stacks don't work like they should in the NX tab...

And it is not only about the event (gift) items and the ones bought from the depot that they don't stack together, some which have been bought from the depot just don't stack...
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    edited February 26, 2017
    This isnt new, a lot of items in the game do this. Many veterans have graces with the exact same name that cannot be stacked with each other. I suspect that what happens is that Nexon ends up creaitng new event only graces with a different item ID so they wont stack, even if they have the exact same name. As for why they dont just re-use the old event items all the time instead of constantly creating new ones with the same name...im guessing they forgot about the old ones or cant find it with their GM tools or something. *shrug*

The one thing that is confusing though is how there are TWO types of normal honey soaps that cant be stacked (if you buy kitty boxes, you have probably seen them)...someone really screwed up on that one.