[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus is broken ...

MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
Vindictus Rep: 1,180
edited February 26, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Well atleast for now
Multi Proccessing were a big issue in the migration because people couldn't pretty much host stuff ... you fixed it ~ yay :D
But there are still so much that is for us : european is broken .

Well where to begin with ?
First of all , Why regular bosses don't have hp bars ?! I know that is the na version ... but think about it for a second .
It's a boss ... Why shouldn't he has hp bar ?
We want to know when he would be dead ! this is so annoying -.- ....

Secondly ... ~~~~ raid bosses hp bar ~~~~
I dont know if it is NA version ... or just a bug .
When you hit the boss you can see his hp bar getting lower . But , if you dont hit him , the hp bar just stays like that .... not moving .
So if you're dead ... so you pretty much cant see the progression of your teammates for the raid ...

Moreover, is the money issue in this game ... but I wont talk about it .
Read about it here : http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3188/how-about-to-slow-down-with-prices

[BUG]
Again ... I dont know if it is NA version of vindictus or just a bug (jokinh , it has to be a bug )
When you hit the "Hell Quake" in evie , and an enemie hits you . the hit doesnt hit him but the sound is still keeps on .

[MMMADDDD]
still ... no proper answer of solution for the migration block for some countries ...
Israel and other countries still cant play the game ....

I hope you will fix the game one day :3
ty for your time :D
LordAlucard2edgy4u

Comments

• KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Wait how are you playing if you're from Israel?
    MaybeUnBlockIsrael
  • LordAlucardLordAlucard
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    edited March 1, 2017
    Yeah it's annoying why did they had to remove the HP bars?
    Also the FPS is horrible i always could host raids and parties and had 60 fps no i had 9 - 19 on the Abnomination raid.
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    Yeah it's annoying why did they had to remove the HP bars?
    Also the FPS is horrible i always could host raids and parties and had 60 fps no i had 9 - 19 on the Abnomination raid.

If you are hositng you have to press the multi proccessing checkbox . then you wont have lags .