[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quick Draw skill

jeddyhijeddyhi
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
in Kai
How exactly does this work? There are no videos I can find and either I'm not doing it right or I'm doing it and do not know that I'm doing it. Any insight?

Comments

• InfurgioInfurgio
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Same here, was going to make a post just now about this same topic, hopefully someone can teach us ^^
  • TauzentBlitzTauzentBlitz
    If you press a skill key in the middle of loading bolt revolver you use the skill and quick draw goes on cooldown. It basically lets you drop the skill down a tier - If you load to tier 2, then right click and immediately press 1 you go into bolt storm.
  • InfurgioInfurgio
    edited February 26, 2017
    But how can I load to tier 2 and then right click again if in order to even starting to load i need to keep my finger on the right mouse button?
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Infurgio wrote: »
    But how can I load to tier 2 and then right click again if in order to even starting to load i need to keep my finger on the right mouse button?

My thoughts exactly. I thought maybe the description was wrong and it really meant left click. I'm lost.

• TauzentBlitzTauzentBlitz
    edited February 26, 2017
    Wot. When you finish loading a tier you let go of right click and click again to start loading the next tier.. Don't tell me you've just been holding right click the whole time, because that has a large delay between loads.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    I press and hold right click to start the revolving and hit left click to advance tiers while holding right click. It goes pretty fast. That is why I was wondering if I was doing the quick draw or not.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited February 26, 2017
    To Use Quick Draw the moment you are in the middle of loading in any teir press the skill key(1/2/3)(1 for hollow(teir one)2 for Enhance bolt(teir one)3 for hunting party(teir one). After the first teir of skills the moment your just past loading them and into loading loading into teir 2 press (1/2)1 for Perforate(teir 2)2 for 6 shooter(teir 2) and after the teir 2 skills the moment your just past loading them and into the thrid teir press (1/2) 1 for Bolt Storm(teir 3)2 for Nuke(teir 3)
    Remember Quick draw as a cooldown of 5 secs so can only be used once
  • xCyclonusxCyclonus
    Vindictus Rep: 895
    I love when i'm on top of Braha and sometimes get a cute lag spike, and instead of a bolt storm i'm getting a perfo. :)